Feedback About Willow
Willow is empathic, intuitive and very skilled. Her wisdom, creativity and desire to provide the best quality service to each of her clients lays the foundation for a rich and fruitful counselling experience. In a safe and respectful manner, Willow focuses on creating space for her clients to become their best selves. I highly recommend Willow as a counsellor.
– Sharon Johnson, MSW, Former Team Manager of the Student Health Partnership, CAMHP, Alberta Health Services
Willow excels at viewing individuals as unique people and is gifted at recognizing people’s strengths. She views the world through a spiritual lens which fosters her ability help others see their value. Her nature is warm and welcoming, and she has a fabulous sense of humour, which helps people and groups feel at ease in her presence.
– Brooke Wylie, BN, RN, Mental Health Clinician, Former Collaborative Initiatives, CAMHP, Alberta Health Services
Willow Brocke exemplifies the “art” of therapy in a way that few professionals do. She balances extensive professional knowledge with the human intuition that is essential in making both supervision and psychotherapy work. She is a genuine expert in the field.
– Adriana Sorbo, M.A., R. Psych., Private Practice, Former Family Therapist in the Transitional Youth Program, CAMHP, Alberta Health Services
Willow is an amazing clinical supervisor. She is compassionate, creative and an active listener. I felt safe and respected while being in a vulnerable state. I always left our sessions grateful to have had an empathetic and
genuine person helping me to better understand my thoughts and feelings around my work. With Willow’s guidance I experienced growth in both my professional practice and my personal life.
– Amanda Holowachuk, Registered Psychologist, Private Practice
Willow has a wealth of knowledge in both the theory and practice of mental health therapy. She aspires to understand the “whole person” and not just their diagnosis. She has a way of making people feel heard and valued, and her approachable flexible style makes for easy conversations. Her willingness to first understand a person’s situation and then provide her thoughts fosters a collaborative therapeutic process, and her use of metaphors as a visual aide to understand complex situations highlights her creative and gentle spirit. Anyone seeking help and guidance would be lucky to haveWillow on their side.
– Amanda Richardson, M.C., RSW, Mental Health Program Facilitator, Alberta Health Services